Full: Greater Vancouver Urban Futures Opinion Survey 2012
Short: Urban Futures Survey (not Urban Future Survey)
- Twitter: @placespeak | Hashtage #taketheUFS
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/urbanfuturessurvey
- Vimeo: Urban Futures Survey Album
- YouTube: Urban Futures Survey Playlist
Tagline:Help shape the future of Metro Vancouver
Medium (20 words): The Urban Futures Survey 2012 measures public attitudes and experiences on a number of issues facing the Lower Mainland.
Large (100 words): The Greater Vancouver Urban Futures Opinion Survey 2012 is the third in a series of geographically-specific research studies that measure the importance of a number of issues to residents across the Lower Mainland. Previous surveys helped inform the creation of the Livable Region Plan and the Choosing our Future program. The 2012 survey will update and enhance the information available about public attitudes and experiences of the region’s population. This information will be invaluable to planners and decision makers at all levels.
The survey is being conducted with the sponsorship of Lambda Alpha International, Vancouver Chapter and the financial support of:
- Real Estate Foundation of British Columbia
- City of Vancouver
- City of Surrey
- City of North Vancouver
- Vancity Credit Union
PlaceSpeak connects people’s online identities with their residential addresses so that they can voice their opinions electronically in a wide variety of forums and provide policy-makers with confidence that they are receiving feedback from the right places.
- Colleen Hardwick, CEO PlaceSpeak | 778-999-7677 | [email protected]
- Pariya Kaligi, Media Coordinator | 604-715-3903 | [email protected]
For more information about the history of the Urban Futures Survey, please refer to the following documents:
- Press Release: Urban Futures Survey 2012 Launched (pdf)
- Report on the findings of the 1990 Urban Futures Survey (pdf)